By giving back, we give others the opportunity to move forward.
Fremont Area Community Foundation supports programs and organizations that help to strengthen our community. Together, we can make a lasting difference.
- Community Grants: We partner with a variety of organizations and projects meeting critical local needs, including in the areas of community and economic development, education, and poverty to prosperity. Deadlines: March 1 and September 1
- Amazing X: The Amazing X Charitable Trust exists to support local residents with disabilities. Deadline: July 15
- Elderly Needs Fund: The Elderly Needs Fund supports healthy and fulfilling lives for Newaygo County seniors. Deadlines: February 1 and September 1
- Ice Mountain: The Muskegon River Watershed covers over 2,700 square miles and since 2002, the Ice Mountain Environmental Stewardship Fund has been supporting its conservation. Deadline: July 15
- YAC Grants: Our Youth Advisory Committee oversees a grant round focused entirely on improving the quality of life for local young people. Deadline: March 1
- Geographic Affiliates: Our three geographic affiliate foundations each have their own grant rounds and deadlines. Learn more about grants from Lake County, Mecosta County, and Osceola County community foundations.