Let us help you get started.
There’s a lot to think about when you’re working on a grant application. As you get started, read through the eligibility requirements, funding criteria guidelines, and other helpful resources provided below.
Who Can Apply
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations
- Units of government
- Educational institutions (preschool through college)
- Organizations that are located in Newaygo County or directly serve the people of Newaygo County
Resources for Grant Applicants
Check out the specific guidelines for each grant round.
|February 1||Elderly Needs Fund||May|
|March 1||YAC grants||April|
|July 15||Ice Mountain||October|
|September 1||Elderly Needs Fund||December|
*If a deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, grant applications will be due on the next business day.
What is Not Typically Funded
- Grants to individuals
- Purchase of property
- Sponsorships for one-time or special events
- Existing obligations
- Religious programming requiring religious affiliation and/or religious instruction
- Projects that begin prior to award notification