The Community Foundation is seeking an exemplary individual to provide support to our affiliate foundations as well as our supporting organizations and philanthropic services team. Duties will include general office support, database management, organizing and scheduling meetings, and drafting letters, meeting minutes, reports, and other documents. This position may include limited travel within a four-county service area.
Primary requirements include:
- At minimum, an associate degree in office or business administration
- One to three years of related work experience
- High-level interpersonal skills and ability to develop and proofread correspondence, forms, and other materials
Position is full-time non-exempt. View full job description at HERE.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted through August 20.
Looking for a way to make a difference in your community? The Community Foundation is looking for a part-time receptionist to join our team!
We are seeking an individual with exceptional organizational skills to provide general office and administrative support for departments throughout our organization. The Receptionist will provide a welcoming environment for guests, direct calls, maintain records and files, and draft and proofread documents.
- Expertise in front desk reception
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects
- At minimum, completion of high school or a GED certification. Associate degree preferred.
Position is part-time and reports to the executive assistant and office manager. View the full job description HERE.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications accepted through August 20.