Supporting healthy and fulfilling lives for seniors in our community.
The purpose of the Elderly Needs Fund is to make grants to benefit and enrich life for seniors in Newaygo County. Grant requests are accepted for projects or programs that promote:
- Physical health of seniors in our community
- Mental/emotional well-being of seniors and their caregivers
- Social enrichment and prevention of social isolation
- Basic human services for the elderly
|Application deadline*||February 1||September 1|
*If a deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, grant applications will be due on the next business day.
Board of Trustees:
- Micheal Anderson, President
- Jena Zeerip, Vice President
- Christie Pollock, Secretary/Treasurer
- Herman Becker
- Christian Burns
- Linda Landheer
- Brennan Schuler