We work to cultivate a sense of community in all corners of Newaygo County.
Support the causes that are important to you with a gift to the Community Foundation. These generous contributions help build a stronger community and make lasting change.
Use the link above to make a secure credit card donation.
Mail a Check
Mail your donation to:
Fremont Area Community Foundation
4424 W 48th Street
Fremont, MI 49412
Please make check payable to Fremont Area Community Foundation and include the name of the fund to which you are donating in the check’s memo line. Undesignated checks will go into the Community Fund.
Other ways to give today
- Cash – This is the simplest way to give and we accept gifts of all sizes. Click the Give Online button above or send a check or credit card payment via mail.
- Advised Funds – Want to be actively involved in philanthropy? Consider setting up a donor advised fund. Then, make annual grant recommendations to the Community Foundation to support the causes, organizations, and programs that are important to you.
- Life insurance – You may transfer ownership of a life insurance policy you no longer need to the Community Foundation and receive a tax deduction. Gifts to cover premiums on new policies may also qualify for a deduction.
- Real estate and personal property – We can help you turn a home, business, land, coin collection, or other valuable asset into a charitable gift that may also qualify you for a tax deduction.
- Securities: stocks, bonds, and mutual funds – Many gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds result in a charitable deduction for the full market value of the donated asset and help avoid capital gains tax.
- Gifts of Grain – Donating a gift of grain to the Community Foundation is a simple way to make a lasting difference. The value of the donated grain can be used to create a fund in the name of a family or business, to benefit a specific organization, to award scholarships, or to support the Agriculture Fund. Learn more here.